Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter All!



Happy Easter all!


I just finished celebrating a most wonderful Easter day with friends and family.

It is amazing to celebrate the pivotal point of Christianity: The Resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead which offers us our redemption. That same power which raised Christ from the dead comes to live in our hearts when we accept the free gift of salvation. I love celebrating this new life.

I believe Jesus Christ was the Son of God, died for our sins and was raised from the dead to offer us new life. Do you?

Let me know if you would like to know more about this amazing gift or leave a comment about your Easter experience. (Contact me directly: owner@everythinggreenhome.com).

Happy Resurrection Day!


Thank you Ihar for the use of the picture under the Creative Commons license.

No comments:

Post a Comment