Friday, June 12, 2009

Do you Smell that? Composting Galore


Do you Smell That? Composting Galore



Well, composting season is in full swing. Plants are loving it, naturally!

Make sure you are equipped with a proper composting pail for in your house or, like me, suffer the consequences...stinky perishables bucket. I'm a die hard when it comes to keeping my perishables out of the trash but definitely fall short on keeping the path paved outside to my compost pile. Ultimately, I needed help. This stainless steel compost pail on sale now at EverythingGreenHome.com is the necessary equipment for any true compost keeper. Its carbon filters keep those unpleasant aromas in the pail and out of your kitchen space. No more embarrassing moments of: "What's that smell?"


No comments:

Post a Comment